Monday, December 22, 2008

SENYUM SEINDAH SURIA

Lastly I already got this song in mp3 format...even thought it not an original version and got some change to their liric, but its ok, cz most a year I’m looking for this song. Thanks to mr.emix for helping me, to convert this song to mp3 format...Very2 appreciate it. This song carried a million memories 2me...thanks 2 MissD also cz introducing me to this song long time ago. Now, I can listen this song at any time, so no need to command you to sing 2me anymore. But your voice is much more cute compared to this singer laaa…kasik up ckit, bg sronok…hehehe..i miss this song so much… so I already upload this song at 4shared.. To all of u, if u want this song, d.load it at this link:-

  • http://www.4shared.com/file/77158429/1473b322/SENYUM_SEINDAH_SURIA-EDIT.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

: )

kekuning said...

:) gk

Anonymous said...

aku la mr emix..kikiki

kekuning said...

HAHAHAHA....tq2..tocei2

Anonymous said...

tenkiu..pnat cari lagu ni..4 sumone..really appreciate it.. ;)